DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to the user and offer more relevant products / advertisements.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
We generally use them to facilitate purchase and registration services.
We use some cookies that are strictly necessary to ensure correct navigation or those that allow payment of goods or services requested or to ensure that the content of the website is loaded properly.
We also use third-party cookies such as those used by social networks or by external complements and analytical cookies that allow us to collect statistical information about your browsing and show you advertising related to your preferences, generated from your browsing guidelines in order to offer the best possible service to the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
According to its Purpose:
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different data communication options, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the process of purchasing an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements while browsing, storing content for broadcasting videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or how often the ad is shown. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration. from where you access the service, etc.
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: Own cookies are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. Cookies installed by the publisher, but managed by a third party, are also third-party.
According to duration:
- Session cookies: They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none is recorded on your computer's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: They are those cookies that are stored in the terminal and are accessed and processed during a specific period. They have a deletion date and the cookie will stop working after that date.
CONSENT / REVOCATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
By registering and accepting its conditions, the user consents to the use of technical cookies to improve navigation. This website uses those strictly necessary for its correct operation and to compile statistics on the use of the website, which in no case make the user identifiable.
The storage and treatment of the information thus obtained obeys a technical purpose, in order to carry out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, as well as to be able to carry out the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the registered user.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer, in case you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser, you may not be able to access any of the sections of our Web.
The management of cookies varies according to the browser, so we recommend entering the "options" or "tools" menu of your Web browser to configure the level of security and the authorization of cookies. Next, we provide access to detailed information according to the type of browser through the following links:
UPDATES TO THE COOKIES POLICY
Raquel Pereira Malagón, may modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative and regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified through the web.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires them to such an effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this link .